1 𝟭 𝟙𝟜· A collaborative puzzle taking some time, Logic and Programming Languages the rest. Oh, and cardiac rehab....
1 𝟬 𝟙𝟠· Lots of distractions while I eagerly await the Pi 5. Planning to wait a bit until my projects catch up!
𝟘𝟞· Raspberry Pi 5 is launching late October! It's a nice upgrade, with CPU and GPU twice as fast as the Pi 4
𝟵 / 𝟚𝟜· Productivity has been low for a couple of months - health stuff - refocusing on puzzles for now.
𝟘𝟟· Zooming HTML with a design for HD aspect ratio is challenging - have to disable "Zoom Text Only"!
𝟘𝟞· Incrmentally rationalizing my organzation; I hope to be able to release some bits and pieces soon
𝟚𝟜· Lot's of infrastructure stuff while my concentration is a bit low (mainly Emacs enhancements)
𝟙𝟠· Reformatting git's diff output to be more readable for me.
𝟙𝟜· Generating HTML directly from a list of Stylin' Strings in Python, so I can post output
𝔸 𝟙𝟙· Soft-focus during recovery from surgery means an organizing and planning phase.
𝕦 𝟘𝟠· Reorganizing development and test environment to prepare for a possible future software release.
𝕘 𝟘𝟟· More workspace cleanup: things are getting clearer. Minibuffer hijinx to come, though...
𝕦 𝟘𝟞· Updated my Emacs workspace tools - some simple enhancements and some new features.
𝕤 𝟘𝟝· More improvements to build system dependency handling; need to boil it down to an action graph
𝕥 𝟘𝟜· Fixed up my Python build system so dependents mod times can track their dependencies.
𝟘𝟜· Improvements to removeable media scripts using bash and usdisksctl
𝟘𝟛· Getting going again after surgery is tough - more out of it than I'd like. Emacs keybindings improvements.
𝟘𝟚· A major medical procedure went very well; recovery will be a long road, my progress likely to remain glacial.
𝟚𝟚· Enhanced Mathematical Logic through Python code with Unicode and extended my Unicode Emacs bindings
𝟙𝟡· Fixed bug and cleaned up W󰁪 log display; updated banner to display current logs, instead of stale set
𝕁 𝟙𝟠· Mathematical Logic through Python chapter 4 tasks finished!
𝕦 𝟙𝟞· Emacs keypad handling wasn't letting me override the keypad digits; stopped using pgtk_im_filter_keypress.
𝕝 𝟙𝟛· Finished Mathematical Logic through Python chapter 3. Simple, clean substitutions make powerful tools.
𝕪 𝟙𝟛· Finished Mathematical Logic through Python chapter 2. Translating 3 coloring problem to a SAT problem was fun!
𝟘𝟡· Finished Mathematical Logic through Python chapter 1; saved formulae using my format, with Unicode operators
𝟘𝟟· Started the assignments in Mathematical Logic through Python; the framework has some snazzy Python tricks!
𝟲 / 𝟚𝟚· Decided to do the programming exercises in Mathematical Logic through Python. Homework!
𝟙𝟚· Things still on hold with health issues. Looking forward to feeling better!
𝟱 / 𝟙𝟜· Beginning infrastructure for Linux VT switching so DRM/KMS mode can co-exist with a Wayland or X server
𝟙𝟘· This post is to celebrate discovering that Disney+ is streaming the original Muppet Show!
𝟘𝟜· Time has zipped by, consumed by covid, long covid and other medical concerns.
𝟯 / 𝟙𝟛· Procrastinating: a bit of much needed emacs.el cleanup after some Raspberry Pi configuration improvements.
𝟘𝟟· A quick test of my DRI code (based on kmscube) works on RPi as well as my laptop - I didn't break it yet!
𝟘𝟝· Tuned up "Window Management" in Emacs so it resizes columns and maximizes screen real estate. Diggin' it!
𝟘𝟚· Tracing leads to metadata... data about data disrupts the primary semantics: whither equality?
𝟚𝟠· Set up a bunch of hats and other Raspberry Pi gizmos - all good fun! Developing a general tracing mechanism.
𝔽 𝟚𝟛· Mode setting is working; next step is wrangle a bit of GL to do some basic rendering.
𝕖 𝟙𝟠· The process of setting up DRI (DRM/KMS) rendering is dragging a bit, but I want to get it done.
𝕓 𝟙𝟟· Plugging away at KMS, based on kmscube's atomic option
𝕣 𝟙𝟟· Plumbing the depths of kmscube to get DRI (DRM/KMS) mode working; about halfway there...
𝕦 𝟙𝟜· I've got my RPi test farm (almost) ready. C code using gpiod to drive the Blinkt and i2c for IS31FL3731 done.
𝕒 𝟙𝟚· Been working on infrastructure again - build system tweaks after some Dynamic typing support.
𝕣 𝟘𝟡· Set up a Pimoroni LED shim and an Adafruit blue LED bonnet on a Raspberry Pi Zero. The LED shim is great!
𝕪 𝟘𝟡· C inline functions - getting a unique definition without breaking precompiled headers is just not working...
𝟘𝟜· Set up my 3 station Raspberry Pi test farm a Pi Zero, Pi3B and Pi4B. Almost completely configured, more to do.
𝟭 / 𝟛𝟙· Moving ahead with some C programming, just to keep things fresh. Designing memory layouts and etc.
𝟚𝟠· Playing with a first attempt at some simple code metrics. Looks like I'm gonna have to fudge the data! 🤣